February 19, 2011

Corvettes of Auburn Open House 2011

Still a bit too cold for my taste but a gorgeous Saturday nevertheless. Excellent timing for the guys and gals of the Corvette Marque Club of Seattle and Tacoma Corvette Club who got together earlier today to enjoy good food and great company at Corvettes of Auburn. Candace, a friend of mine and member of one of the clubs invited me over and I could not resist. Nice bunch of people and a great turnout of over 70 cars. I completed the day by taking my C6 out for a drive to the Cascade foothills. Overall a great break to the monotony of the Northwest Winter!


Great turnout. Almost all generations represented.


Where else could you gather under a C1 to enjoy good food and conversation.





There are a few additional photos on my archives...