December 25, 2012

Christmas Memories - Corgi C270 - James Bond Aston Martin DB5

When I was a kid I loved die cast cars. I enjoyed cars of all brands but both Dinky and Corgi were my favorites by far. The Christmas holiday is here and to continue the tradition of previous years I am sharing with you another favorite one that has survived to this day. Corgi's C270, James Bond's Aston Martin DB5. Mine is not in the best condition. The front bumpers are missing, the tire slashers and grill are not the original color and the front tires are from a different toy but the memories are priceless. Surprisingly, all the gadgets still work... more or less. Not too bad for a 40 year old car. ;-)

Hope you enjoy my crude attempt at a short stop motion action sequence.

Happy Holidays!



Front view

Out the bad guy goes!

Rear view