March 28, 2008

A Visit to the Citroen C_42 Store

I was in Paris earlier this month enjoying some much needed R&R. It is such a beautiful city. I really enjoyed my visit and hope to go back sometime. A visit to the City of Light would not be complete without a stroll along the Champ-Elysees. It was a special surprise to find so many car "boutiques" along this most special boulevard. Renault, Toyota and others are present but for me the highlight was Citroen's C_42 store.


A controversial facade showcase the Citroen's chevron motif.


The multistory rotating platform is the highlight of the store.


C5 a bit better looking than my B5.5 Passat.


Citroen's C5 Airscape show car was center stage


Love that steering wheel.


C5 looks great as a cabriolet.


Avenue des Champ-Elysees.


I could not resist the temptation to bring home a few "affordable" classics: