Topping my list for 2012 are:
- BMW M1 - One of 456 cars, a rare production car that I think many collectors overlook.
- ISO Grifo - Italian styling with American power. A nice surprise to see one.
- 1976 Lamborghini Countach - Back when it still had the purity of line of the original concept.
- Lamborghini Islero - A bland design that tried to improve on the next car on this list.
- Lamborghini 400GT Interim - As close to Lambo genesis as we have gotten so far.
- Vector M12 - Great to see one but late model not as cool as the original concept.
- Ferrari F40 - Turns out there are a couple in the region.
- Lamborghini Miura - Always a special ocasion to see this grandfather of Supercars.
- Maserati Merak - That compact C114 V6 under the hood is a beauty.
- McLaren MP4-12C - The new kid on the block with a letter soup name.
- Ferrari Testarossa - Here because of the nice chat we had with the owner.
- Lamborghini Espada - Behind glass like a museum piece a couple of block from my office.